For some time now my mom, Kayla, and I have been trying to get a bit of a business going. We have been selling then cool things we make and have big plans for having an Etsy store and a website and everything, we just haven't yet. The hardest part has been settling on a name for ourselves! sheesh. But I think we have finally found one: ReBlossom. Since everything we used to make the things is thrifted, we consider ourselves pretty green, thus the "re" in the name. "Blossom" is just us and the things we like- all things beautiful. We also tend to put flowers on many of our items! In the meantime, we are selling a few items at a little store up on the Old Town Square in McKinney. Just to give you and idea of how upscale it is, this store doubles the price they buy our things before they sell. These purses, for example, were bought from us at $75 a piece and are being sold in the store for $149.
I have more pictures of all the things we have done and plan to post them (cuz they are pretty amazing), but these are just the most recent purses we have done.
Kayla made these two.
Delicious right?
I made the rest.
tres romantique!
I love this one. It is seriously COOL. And yes, that is a belt I used for the strap.
This was the first time Lee has seen the things I had been making, because I usually sew them up at my mom's house and them we take them to the store. He was way impressed!






No comments:
Post a Comment