My prayers have changed anyway:
-I am grateful for checks n balances, please work!
-I am grateful it is no more then four years, cross your fingers.
-I am thankful that Prop 8 passed, especially for the saints in California
-We are a great country and I am grateful to live in it.
-Help me to do my part, whatever I can, to make something better to pass on.
-Aaaaaaaaand...bless President Obama, (sigh) that he will be led to do good.
Also, can someone explain to me why the electoral college is so great? Why not simply go with the popular vote, doesn't that make more sense?
At times like these I must simply be grateful that God oversees all.
So who did you vote for Estee?
ReplyDeleteI agree that the electoral college is out-dated. We have the means of communication and media nowadays that people are educated enough to make the popular vote the only vote.
ReplyDelete