Friday, March 13, 2009

Austin is Home

Since you are prolly wondering and feeling left out....here is what Lee got the night austin and my parents got home!
The girls got to him first.
Then the taller and scruffier but younger brother.
sqeeze!
Intro Graham.
Graham though he was okay because he gave Austin a kiss on the lips and showed him some of his animal sounds!
A thought G was pretty cool too!
And we are all clad to have him home again!

I had the mini Christmas party all ready for them. We had Eggs Benedict- fer yum! Then I put lights on a little topiary tree and had it on the table with him presents. It wasn't until later when Graham was getting ready to go to bed that we told Austin that we had another gift for him. I had made a little onsie for G that said BIG Brother and we unzipped his hoodie and turned him to see everyone! It was awesome! With Graham I was about 3 months along when Austin left, and now it's about the same. He can watch me grow just as if he hadn't missed it!

3 comments:

  1. yea, i'm happy for you all-- you are all so excited! And glad he can see you grow with #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a good report from Mindy who went a week or something like that after A-man got home but it's nice to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I can hardly recognize your family now all grown up!

    ReplyDelete