Thursday, November 5, 2009
Sunday Irony
So this last Sunday was my and Eva's first back to church. I was looking forward to the fast and testimony meeting and was feeling that she and I were looking very pretty - having carefully selected our outfits! During the sacrement, she pooped. I slipped out when it was done and found the mother's room...but somewhere in that space of walking time, she leaked. Seriously. Worse then ever had happened at home. It ran from under my boobies clear down to the bottem of my dress! I was prepared (having learned from my the first time back with Graham!) and had a change of clothes for Evelyn, but I didn't bring a change for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotta love those leaky ones! Did you tough it out through church or run for home?
ReplyDeleteare you kidding? stay and make everyone smell us? seriously, it was EVERYWHERE...no way to hid it with the blanket or anything. run home mama, run run run!
ReplyDelete