For a while now, Lee has wanted to have a boys night with Graham. Last week Graham got sick and was throwing up most of the night and the next day. Lee spent most of that night with Graham sleeping on the floor and holding the bowl when he woke up. He made the comment, "This is not how I envisioned our camp out, Graham." That must have sparked him into action, because a few days later, they pulled all the cushions off the couches and watched Graham's new favortie movie: Tarzan.
(Note: this was the day after Graham got better and so I was still letting him watch movies and take it easy that day. He watched Tarzan three times, back to back (he knows how to press play on the computer), earlier THAT DAY. So the camp out was the fourth time...that day.)
Graham was so into it, that Lee had to feed him the popcorn.
What a fun camp-in! Looks like the guys loved it.
ReplyDeletep.s. I am pregnant!! :)