All our flippin' junk. I still can't believe how we made it with that trailer riding so low.

Look what I found in a box!
Well, I know we have been here for a little while now but I have to start somewhere more exiting then right now. We are living in my auntie's little cottage guest house for the time being. It's in Lucas, about 2 minutes away from the Grahams and 15 from the Ragsdales. Its been a lot of fun being so close after living so very far for so long. we are trying to make the best of it by mooching something major pretty much every day at the Grahams.
There are some drawbacks though: my little house is always a mess because we are usually coming or going, we feel that we have lost some of out little family identity within the big family because we spend very little time just us, we have very little food and what I do buy often ends up at my parents house contributing to meals, it's a little tricky maintain Graham's eating and sleeping schedule, and most of all I am not all unpacked because we are just transitioning.
The perks, however, are very perky: I don't really have to keep my house spotless b/c we are hardly here, I don't have to shop and come up with meals and cook them (well, i do help with that area at the Grahams but...how shall I say...it's not my money!), Graham now has lots of friends with the family and cousins lovin' him all the time and he is happy even if he is tired and hungry, I don't have to unpack and organize everything...i just exist with the minimum- it's kinda nice, and I love being so close to everyone and being able to participate in family stuff. Having Dad Ragadale the doctor for any needs, the constant generosity of our parents, swimming everyday, and just all the fun we have all the time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment