Thursday, October 6, 2011

Graham's FIRST Haircut

...for we all love you so...

Graham got a big boy bike and he loves it!! He wore the helmet everywhere for a while. It's too bad we live in apts right now, hopefully we will have a nice riding neighborhood where ever we go for residency.
 We have been talking for some time about cutting Graham's hair. I was hoping he would last longer, but it was time. We decided we would do it as part of the birthday celebration and he told everyone we met that he was going to get his hair cut when he turned 4. The picture below is a little inaccurate of how he usually looked, this is after a day of swimming and then riding the motorcycle with Grandpa Ragsdale. It usually wasn't this poofy, it usually didn't even touch his neck so you really had no idea now long it was. But is pic totally rocks anyway!
 I love my Graham!
 So I think I was at least 10 inches long...

 ...and I cut about 5 inches off!
 The first snip (sniff!)
 Checkin' out the final length.
 So his expression totally reminds me Jim from The Office
 Then Lee got creative and wanted to do some GQ / Grease shots...complete with jerry curl!
 sweeeet.

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute! Remind Graham and Eva that Auntie Ilona is their girl...and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - i love every one of those pictures... ;) jim and jerry curl and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo cute!!! Great shots, lee. :)

    ReplyDelete