OK, so I am playing some seriously catch-up...but better late then never. And besides, I am so dang proud of our fabulous beautiful creations!

This was my pride n joy. One braid was whole wheat, one was white, and one was rye bread. It was delish and pretty too! That is a baked brie cheese round.

No this was amazing. First peeled and cored from the bottem, then boiled in cranberry juice reduced by half to dye, the a spiced cream cheese pumped inside. Divine and stunning.

Ah the pies. From the bottom up, pumpkin spice, berry, apply (which was my fav) and sour cherry. yum yum yum.

Also over the break, we got to meet Steve's (Lee's little bro) new "to-be" ...Jessica. Heheee...we liked her a lot!

This happened when I married in too...we all went skeet shooting. Now that all the Ragsdale boys are married off, Jess is officially the best sis-in-law shot.
Oh my goodness, your food looks so yummy! I am jealous!
ReplyDelete