Monday, January 4, 2010

Friends of Many Faiths

Recently, a couple of my very favorite people got married to eachother. Sam is very huggable and is a fellow TCOM student with Lee. The very first time Sam brought Jessica over to our house for dinner (sometime last fall), I had so much fun with her! She was one of those people that I instantly became bestest dearest happiest friends with. When they left, I couldn't help myself...I told her I loved her! She squealed and ran back and gave me a huge hug! She is one of those people that I want a daily dose of. My daily Jess.Also at the wedding were Steve and Carolyn, some of the few Mormons at our school. Steve is also another fellow with Lee. These two are a hoot! They feed off each others dry sense of humor and oftentimes succeed in NOT laughing at their own jokes...something I have always admired in others.

Kevin and Megan (and Damien!). They are proudly Catholic and plan on having "a really big family" and I love them for it! Megan is super mom, from natural childbirth to cloth diapers to remodeling their new home to serving in the SAA presidency! I can't wait for that new home to get done so they will move closer.
These are good good people. People I want to stay friends with forever if I can manage it. The kind of people that lift you up and make you a better person just by being around them. I feel very blessed that we have such good friends, I know Heavenly Father has a hand in our little life here in Fort Worth. I know He has answered our prayers and put people like these in our path.
I also know that I have an exceptionally cute little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment