Here is a picture of our "Little Dirt Devil" on the chase. Notice the carpet pattern of a quick backwards get-away!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Speed Vacumming
So, Graham loves the vacuum. I thought it was usually the other way around. I know I would be scared to death if a huge roaring red machine came zooming around the floor....my level! But Graham must be a thrill seeker or something. He will race around after me as I frantically try not to suck him up and still get the floor clean. He will walk or crawl right up to the front of it and try and grab the light or watch the debris fly around in circle inside. Incidentally, this makes for some pretty erratic vacuuming patterns once I am done! I have to dash and dance around...I am sure it would be pretty funny to watch.

Here is a picture of our "Little Dirt Devil" on the chase. Notice the carpet pattern of a quick backwards get-away!
Here is a picture of our "Little Dirt Devil" on the chase. Notice the carpet pattern of a quick backwards get-away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man..you, Graham, and the vacuum? It's just to much. I really need a visual!
ReplyDelete