Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas in Wyoming




We had a wonderful time in Afton, Wyoming over Christmas break. We caravaned up with the Grahams in our little Mazda 3 with balding tires, and did just fine most of the way. There was some packed snow and ice between Utah and Wyoming that made for some exciting moments, but thankfully we finished out trip with nothing more than a really dirty car and 3050 miles added to the odometer. We listened to Harry Potter all the way up and back and made it through the first 4 and a half books(awesome awesome awesome).

I have to concede that Christmas is the best holiday and definitely the most magical time of the year. I love the other holidays but none of them can rival the memory-making power of Christmas with the family. With that, I want to take any of you who frequent our blog through some of the fun things that made this Christmas so great. Instead of making one huge post I will add small ones throughout the week to keep it fun. Feel free to comment and let us know what made Christmas wonderful for you.


The backyard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment