Sunday, October 24, 2010

Youth Halloween Dance Fun!

Estee has been bustin' her booty this past week to orchestrate a big youth dance for our church. I was there on assignment as the resident photographer so I got some great shots of how it all came together. Most people were blown away by the decorations and had a great time. Decorations included a spooky chandelier, lots of furry spiders, a skeleton spun up in a spider web, fog machines, root beer in cauldrons with dry ice, spooky treats, and much more. I tried to showcase the best of it in the photos. The only thing we didn't think about was the smell of hard boiled eggs. Although they looked cool with their blue veins, too many people complained that the eggs were making them nauseous.
Estee even stopped the dance to play a giant (and family favorite!) game of "Poison Stump" where the object of the game is to not touch the chair in the middle of the circle. It basically turns into mass chaos with teenage boys trying to rip eachother's arms off.
Everyone had a great time and I even got to dance with my witchy wife!

























No comments:

Post a Comment