Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lizzy is Married!!

So, as Lee pointed out, I picked a heck of a week to miss! It's okay though, because I wouldn't miss this for all the chocolate in the world. My dear cousin, Lizzy, got married. My mom, Baby Evelyn and I flew up to Utah for the week to help and celebrate with them.

Welcome to the "M" club Mr. and Mrs. Chris Crittenden! I think they are happy about it.

I love this one. Beautiful Whitney, my other sister, and lovely Madison.

Stunning.
Lizzy's sister, Becky, and her hubby Scott. What a dang good looking couple!

My mom being grasped in the typical Packard Family Type hug. Gotta love Grandma.
Most of my mom's sisters came to help too, it was so fun!
Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Estee, this dress is just absolutely gorgeous. I want to know where she got it. Also, I need to ask you some questions about your mom-- email me. etmack@gmail.com

    Tosha Packard Mack

    ReplyDelete