There are a lot of things that make Graham happy outside; like rocks, sticks, planes, and leaves! Here are a bunch of over-dramatized falls...really brings the spirit of Fall the season.

Aunt Emma was especially good at encouraging that drama.


Still falling.


Then all of a sudden he got tired. So he went over and laid down between two garden rows and tried to close his eyes to the sunset. What a funny kid!
Estee,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I don't know if you remember me but I was in your ward when you lived in Kaysville. Your mom was our young Womens president! Your little Family is so cute! I hope you are doing well. It was good to see what you've been up too!!!
Jessica Reames Allen
Graham is such a cutie! And I loved the story about the hats. By the way, you should be expecting a call in a few weeks (currently dilated to a one and counting).
ReplyDelete